EpicRewind is a software which provides "instant-replay" or DVR like video capture functionality to PC games.
- Directly hook and capture video from Direct3D 8, 9, 9EX, 10, 11 and OpenGL games.
- Surface region capture; capture video from flash games, browser games, or anything else on your desktop.
- RollingBuffer capture mode, DVR like rewinding functionality performed directly in system RAM.
- With RollingBuffer mode, your computers load is kept to an absolute minimum by capturing and buffering only the raw frames, video processing and encoding doesn't happen until you choose to save the video buffer.
- Direct-To-Disk capture mode, stream video to a file.
- Dynamic frame resizing - Optionally resize the video frames as they are buffered to 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 of the original size.
- Configurable Video Output Format and Codec
- Configurable Hotkeys for controlling EpicRewind within games
- Settings Profiles: Load and save sets of configurations as separate profiles.
- Audio Capture, including capture of teamspeak, ventrillo, and other overlaid sounds.
- Screenshot Capture